Monday, October 12, 2009

Punkin' Pickin'

Hi all! Patrick here again. This weekend, Mommy and Daddy made me go pumpkin picking. We met my friend Henry and his Mommy and Daddy at the farm. I was crabby the ENTIRE time, refusing to give even one little smile. I didn't even like my first time on a teeter-totter, tolerating it for only a minute before screaming. Still, Mommy said I looked adorable in my blue striped bibs, and insisted on taking pictures of my crabby face. Here are a few:
"Daddy. I'm not so sure about this place":

"Really? Propping me up in front of pumpkins? Isn't that a bit cliche?"
Check out this that lip:

Mommy and me!:

Teeter-totter with Henry and his Mommy Leslie:

Hiding under my monkey blanket:

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, Meghan. He is so cute! And I think he looks like you!