Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great Grandma's Birthday

This weekend was a little less eventful than last weekend, thankfully. On Saturday, Papa Mike came over to help Ryan get the garage doors working while Patrick and I went shopping in the morning. In the afternoon, Patrick decided that he didn't want to go down for a nap. Frustrated, I put Patrick in his new exersaucer to play while I prepped food for Sunday. After a few minutes of electronic noises and songs, there was silence. I turned around to find this:Patrick fell asleep playing - it was adorable. Unwilling to move him and thus wake him, I left him to sleep there (bad mommy!). When he woke up, he just resumed playing as if he hadn't slept at all, like he had been on pause. This kid cracks me up!

Sunday, we took a drive up to Aurora to celebrate (Great) Grandma Ruth's 91st birthday. Patrick had a great time meeting his Great Grandma, his great Aunts and great Uncle, and seeing many of his Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. Here are a few pics:
Matthew, Patrick, and Sean


Lucy and Patrick


Four generations: Great Grandma Ruth, Patrick, Papa Mike, and Daddy





No comments: