Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mommy's Turn

Ok, so Patrick had his say. Now I'll give you the scoop on our little guy. Patrick is an amazing little dude. Ryan and I are having so much fun with him. He has the greatest little smile and is a pretty happy baby most of the time.
He loves watching ceiling fans and adores his Daddy. He's been doing some major growing in the last week or s0 - I swear, the kid doubled in size practically over night. (Ok, so that's an exaggeration, but it feels like it!) I cried when I had to pack up his newborn clothes, my little man is growing up.

He's a really great sleeper and can sleep through anything, even his Dad's snoring. He's a great eater and is very strong. I can't wait to go to the doctor next week and see how much he's grown. I think it might be time for shots though, and I'm dreading that.

At Patrick's request and Jenny S's encouragement, I'm going to try to set aside some time to update this at least each week. When we move in here in just a few weeks I could have some trouble with internet access, but I'll do my best. Here are a few of my favorite pictures for now:

1 comment:

Marta said...

He is absolutely adorable! I love ll the updates. Especially the last one that Patrick wrote ;)